Careers at LCISo, you want to work in media? Explore current opportunities below.
Current Job Opportunities
Are you a seasoned Sales Professional? Someone who has dealt with every type of client from local family run businesses to car dealerships? Looking for a change? Want to work in a fun, rewarding environment? If so, we want YOU!
Larche Communications, an independent broadcast company, is looking for a Senior Account Rep who wants to work in Grey and Bruce Counties. You must genuinely care about creating results for businesses and understand the value of building long-term relationships.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous commission compensation package complimented by a full benefit plan. A team of like-minded people will support you, with a variety of sales tools at your disposal and on-going sales training. Radio sales experience is a definite asset; however, if you’re a sales leader in your current field of endeavor we want to speak to you.
Here’s the Job:
- Actively develop a strong client base and grow existing client list
- Super-serve your clients and enjoy doing it
- Coordinate all aspects of an advertising campaign
- Possess a working knowledge of each of your customers’ businesses
- Ensure your receivables are within company standards
What you need to be successful:
- Sales experience, previous media sales experience is an asset
- Self Motivated, you want to be successful and you’re not afraid to work for it
- Strong communicator, the majority of this job is communication
- Strong organizational skills, you manage your time daily
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
Please send your resume in confidence to:
92.3 The Dock
There are no current on-air or programming positions available.
There are no current creative or production positions available.
There are no current administration positions available.
There are no Digital Media positions at this time
Larche Vegas Party per Year
MOCHA Bells Rung
What our employees think of us
Katie Holden, Writer/Producer
Working for LCI has been nothing but an amazing experience! Growing up in Simcoe County and being a loyal KICX & The Dock listener, I was extremely fortunate receiving the chance to stay in my hometown and work for such an incredible company! Not only do I love coming to work every day, I’m proud to say I work for a company that is extremely invested in our community through R4C and other local initiatives and events!
Phil Mestre, Promotions Director
I’ve really enjoyed my time working for LCI. It’s a place that makes it easy to wake up and go to work at. We have a great team here that likes to have fun while they work and that really helps the workday go by fast.
We’re always looking to build our talent bank. Tell us why you want to work for LCI and submit your resume by using this form.
LCI Values and Culture
- Customer Obsessed: Making our customer happy always (MOCHA) is at the core of everything we do, by offering a superior, consistent customer experience.
- To Be the Best: We strive to be the best at what we do, through discipline, focus, creativity and a winning attitude.
- Continuous Improvement: We surprise and delight by never being satisfied with the status quo. We want to be better tomorrow that we are today.
- Make A Difference: We endeavor to experience the joy of giving, by enriching lives in our communities.
- The Golden Rule: We treat people the way we want to be treated – with honesty, integrity and fairness. When in doubt, the Golden Rule trumps all.
- The Have Fun: We choose to work in a fun environment. We celebrate the opportunity to work hard and play hard.